In an imaginary world, every menstruators dream of pausing their periods at least once. But, menstruation doesn’t stop for anyone. It continues its visits every month even during the lockdown!
- Rangeen Khidki Foundation, Calcutta
- Mission Sanscar, Mumbai
- Project Khel
- Red is the New Green
We have noticed that there is an increase in menstrual health-related queries on our website and careline during these times as stress and anxiety can affect a person’s menstrual cycle.
During the lockdown, we heard the word essential repeatedly. What are the essentials? How do you decide on the essentials? A research piece from Hidden-Pockets Collective!
- Future free of sexual shame with MensusWithManasa
- Menstrual health & hygiene during the lockdown with Mission Sanscar
- Role of sexual and reproductive health counselor during the lockdown, How are Hidden Pockets helping the young people of our country? with Indian Women Blog
- Women’s Health, Nutrition, and PCOS with Aarathi Shanmugam (Nutrition coach at the Quad, Chennai)
- How to manage your menstruation during the lockdown with Rangeen Khidki Foundation
- Engaging mean and boys into menstrual health management with Project Khel
- Access to essential Sexual and Reproductive Health products and services during the lockdown with IndiaMeToo
- Access to essential Sexual and Reproductive Health products and services during the lockdown (In rural areas) with SHEROES
- Discussing the structural challenges while approaching menstrual health with RESURJ, Mexico
- Menstrual health management with Aahung, Pakistan (Supported by UNFPA, Pakistan)
Tik-Tok videos on periods with Project Khel