If you choose to not reveal your identity, we will respect and ensure that it continues to be so throughout the time period you take help from us
- We do not use any identification app or services
- The chats you have with us on emails are encrypted
To Whom We Disclose Your Information
We anonymize the IP addresses such that we have only de-identified information. It is only this de-identified information that we send to Google Analytics
How We Collect Information From or About You
We collect information that you provide when you use the email cultural line, including, but not limited to, when you:
- contact us with a question, comment, or request
The information that you give us can include, but is not limited to:
- your contact information;
- demographic information such as your age, gender, and geographic location;
- Information you give when you reach out to us
How to Contact Us
We are committed to protecting donor personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. Among other things, we undertake a range of security practices, including measures to help secure web access to sensitive data and undertake efforts to address security vulnerabilities for various tools and databases.
We may disclose information when required by law; when needed to protect our rights, privacy, safety, property, donors, or users; and when necessary to enforce our terms of service.